Drink Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest News

2 posters

Go down

Latest News Empty Latest News

Post by Mr Admin Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:23 am

Latest News Talk10
Mr Admin
Mr Admin
Admin

https://pubadvertiser.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Latest News Empty Re: Latest News

Post by Mr Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:37 am

Latest News Horse_11

WHITBREAD has confirmed that the secret ingredient to a tasty beef burger is a mouth watering prime cut of horse. It would seem that the horse meat scandal has filtered down the supply chain to Pubs, affecting Whitbreads beefburgers and meat lasagne; although customers can be assured that as a responsible company, they have made every effort to assure customers that they are carrying out independent DNA testing of all meat, and seeking further assurances from suppliers.

Now that the fraud has been unearthed, the price of a McDonalds burger, and a Burger King meal, are expected to rise sharply in line with the price of real meat.

Some people however, think that this is a fuss over nothing: to the French, Horse is a gourmet meat.

In fact, Chez Sophie, a French Restaurant at the Harrow Inn, introduced steak de cheval, a home-made, 100 per cent horsemeat burger two weeks ago due to popular demand. Apparently it's customers in Kent had been requesting the dish for quite a while.

Gangsters have started using cows heads as warning signs, due to the shock factor.
Mr Admin
Mr Admin
Admin

https://pubadvertiser.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnsy116 Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 am

I'm about to tuck into my horse sandwich lol! What would a horse black pudding taste like? Or horse leather? wow What a Face I reckon a new industry has opened. I'm dressing in black and going out tonight to grab me a dozen wild horses affraid
Johnsy116
Johnsy116

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum